And we're off...A friend send me a wish as I boarded our first plan:
I hope you find something unanticipated but welcomed, even if proven over time.
I'll spare you the details, but it takes a while to get here. But we finally made it, and the boys made the most of the afternoon on the beach. They chased pigeons and made new friend: a little dog that liked to run around the beach with them.
Like previous years, Elaine I and will be taking selfies. Why? Because it's tradition at this point. Here's our first, from Gordon Beach in Tel Aviv.
Dinner. Ah, dinner. After 24 hours on airplanes and "food" (quotes used because I'm not sure it really is), our dinner after our stroll on the beach was amazing. It's shabbat, so hot food is hard to come by, but no worry, I found this beauty:
We knew it was time to call it a night when Ben's fun meter was pegged. In the hotel lobby, listening to the Beatles, he decided it was time for bed.
Goodnight Grandma. We made it safe and sound. I get to listen to the ocean tonight. That makes me smile.
I hope you find something unanticipated but welcomed, even if proven over time





No comments:
Post a Comment