Wednesday, March 5, 2014

THERE'S WIFI!!!

we found a restaurant for lunch with free wifi. the highlight of the day for the boys. :) they completely lost their minds when they sat down. to my surprise, the first thing they did when they sat down was check for wifi... evidently they have been waiting for two days for to apply an upgrade to their roblox app. 

...although they passed on tahini as a dipping sauce for fries. 

i didn't.  tahini and fries are a surprisingly delicious combination. 

in post dinner news, the owner of the restaurant attempted to charge my wife 45 dollars for 3 orders of fries. this owner just learned what happens when my wife feels cheated. after a short, rather one sided "discussion," the price changed. :)

it's fun to be in a place where all things are negotiable. 

3 comments:

  1. I would have loved to hear that conversation

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the best ever. I wasn't paying much attention at first, but then I realized they were ignoring their lunch in favor of their iPads. They were like kids on Christmas morning when they saw there was wifi. And then I learned more about why when they wanted me to enter my password to apply the new app update. What I want to know is how they knew there was an upcoming update. They were clearly conspiring. And now all is right with the world again. Roblox apparently is an awesome game ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and if the conversation you were referring to was the one Elaine had with the shop owner, that was just as good. once I realized what was going to go down, I had to move to the back of the restaurant so the owners wouldn't see me laughing.

      Delete